We tested it so you don’t have to. Our expert panel of editors and LHJ readers rave about the best new products.
1. Bobbi Brown Uber Nude Lip & Eye Palette – How cute is this compact? Everything you need for a touch-up packed into a single purse-friendly case.
2. Wet-n-Wild MegaShield Lip Color SPF in Salsa Lessons – I love a bold lip and I just found my new favorite red-orange shade. The lipstick is easy to apply and feels nice – plus the price is right.
3. Avon Anew Clinical Pro Line Eraser Treatment – Too sensitive for retinol? This anti-aging serum has plenty of wrinkle-smoothing perks minus the irritating side effects.
4. Pantene AgeDefy Shampoo and Conditioner – If your hair seems thinner and dryer lately, it probably needs more TLC. Here’s a dynamic duo that delivers.
5. Sally Hansen Salon InstaGel Strips Starter Kit – Gel manis and long-lasting but expensive. Lucky for you, this at-home set is foolproof: Apply the polish strips and the topcoat, then set under the mani LED lamp.
6. Nourish Organic Body Butter – A deliciously rich balm of shea butter hydrating oils and vitamin E. Slather is on dry skin and say, see ya later, alligator.